At the end of my first decade as a reader here is what my bookshelves look like.
The Rainbow Shelves
The Red- Orange Shelf
The Green-Blue Shelf
The Blue-Purple Shelf
The White-Black Shelf
The Big Shelves
Classics written by women (starting with a Virginia Woolf stack), Shakespere bilingual set, ending in some non-fiction.
My absolute favourite books of all time, featuring:
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Six of Crows & The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
- Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss
- The only Harry Potter books I own
Middle grade & a rainbow of diverse YA contemporary
Poetry, graphic novels, fiction by Romanian authors
Fairytales, folklore & history
I have a total of 300 something odd books and I cherish them all, mismatched covers and everything. If any are offended by the fact that the series are not together , if we shadows have offended, think but this, and all is mended: the books are facing with the spine outwards so I didn’t make you see all the dog eared pages 🙂 . Aren’t I merciful.
Here’s to a house made of books upon books by the end of the new decade.